Thanks Rikka! (✿◠‿◠)
The blogger who received the award must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts of yourself.
- Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
- List 11 bloggers to recommend. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate, answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you. Enjoy!
11 random facts about me:
- The first time I rode Battlestar Galactica at Universal Studios Singapore, I was alone and I sat in front! (by “alone”, I mean I had no relatives or friends with me)
- My favorite color is Pink. (sometimes, it becomes baby blue or sea green)
- I love Photoshop.
- I’ve cried over bands before. (bands breaking up, during concerts, concerts I wasn’t able to attend, perfect “feels” songs)
- I have a sweet tooth.
- I like action movies as much as I like other movie genres.
- I learned to play the piano because I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. (they told me it’d be better to learn piano first)
- I enjoy coding.
- I never curl my hair because it’s naturally curly. (brought this up because quite a number of people have asked me if I curl my hair)
- There’s a bit of OCD in me.
- The first time I tried to stalk bands with internet friends (yes, we do that), everything felt surreal and I froze for the first few minutes of our interactions with the bands.
11 questions from Rikka:
- What is your favorite subject? - Can’t decide between Math and English
- What is your ideal date with your dream date? - Something spontaneous/full of things I’ve never done before
- Are you a disney kid? - YEP!
- What/who is your number 1 priority? - Education! Well, my future depends on it (for the most part) and my parents work so hard to get me quality education so..
- If you were given a free ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? - England!!!
- What are your pet peeves? - people trying to be “hipster,” hypocrites, pretentious language (overuse of flowery language), people who talk or ask questions during movies, slow walkers
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? - more of a dog person
- What do you think of our society these days? - ignorant and hypocritical
- Favorite Starbucks drink? - I don’t usually go to Starbucks so I don’t remember the names of the ones I’ve ordered before (lol). I can only remember ordering Java Chip Frappe.
- How often do you go on tumblr? - Either “everyday” or “twice a week” (for when I’m busy or not with school)
- What is your major turn on? - actually, 3 major turn-ons: funny, smart (but not arrogant), can dance/sing
I’m not gonna list down questions, but here are my favorite blogs on tumblr (in no order):